CENTER VALLEY, Pa. (August 28, 2019) – The retail industry is experiencing major changes as shoppers no longer distinguish between online and offline shopping. The Council for Retail and Sales (CRS) will shed light on these changes in the second of several MEET THE EXPERTS events.
The topic for this MEET THE EXPERTS event is “The Changing Landscape of the Retail Industry.” The event will be held at Walmart’s E-Commerce Fulfillment Center, 3215 Commerce Center Blvd, Bethlehem. Following the program, Walmart will offer tours of the facility.
The panel of experts will discuss the future of shopping, consumer trends and the need for constant innovation. Light refreshments will be provided courtesy of Walmart.
The September event features the following speakers and program:
8:00 a.m. Registration and networking
8:30 a.m. Program begins
10:30 a.m. – Tours of the Walmart e-commerce fulfillment center begin
Event Sponsors include Walmart and Sherwin-Williams.
The panel of experts include:
- Ann-Louise Almeida: regional vice president, Walmart
- Ellen Deyoc: regional eCommerce director, Walmart
- Toby Gray: vice president regional fulfillment operations, Walmart
- Denise Ogden, professor of marketing, Penn State Lehigh Valley; vice-chair,CRS
- Jeremy Schmoyer: financial manager – division collections, Sherwin-Williams
Moderated by Doug Nay, associate
professor of business, East Stroudsburg University